Fees & Financial Aid
Your SFEA Academy annual fees include the following:
• Professional coaching fees
• Registration fees for SFEA, SF Youth Soccer, NorCal/NPL, US Soccer
• Registration fees for State Cup, Regional/National Showcases, and up to 2 (two) additional tournaments (may be combined for one premier tournament)
• Game fees: referees, fields, and coach travel costs
• 3 training sessions/week during the Fall and Spring seasons; 2 training sessions/week during the Winter season (Jan & Feb)
• Field usage (practice and possibly games) of private, soccer-first turf facilities at the University of San Francisco Negoesco Field or similar field (e.g. San Francisco City College or Skyline Community College)
• Our SAQ + program, Peak Performance program as well as preferred access to our medical network of doctors and trainers
• Access to College & Professional Coaches, the highest playing leagues (USSDA, NPL), and to some of the most prestigious tournaments in the nation (Surf College Showcase, Friendship Cup, and Las Vegas Cup)
• Two Adidas training tops
• Team equipment--balls, bibs, cones
• Two annual detailed player evaluations
Please call us at 415-750-5430 or email email@example.com for more information.
Please note that the Academy annual fee does NOT Include:
• Any player and/or parent travel expenses, which include any travel, accommodation or other personal expenses related to showcases or premier tournaments.
• Meals related to away league games, tournaments, and/or showcases.
• Extra training or extra match-day fields. Generally, the City of San Francisco provides fields for free to youth soccer teams and players. If this policy changes and/or the team must buy additional practice or match fields, there may be an additional charge shared among the participating team(s).
• It is the players’ responsibility to purchase the required uniforms and player equipment online via the links found on sfea.org (our website). Generally, uniforms are purchased every two years.